Here is how Trueform Concrete is making a difference:
• We utilize all local resources and vendors to obtain our concrete mix and fabrication materials. All of our products are proudly manufactured in the USA, in Denville, New Jersey. None of our supplies are imported from other countries.
• We recycle all of the water that is used to clean shop machinery and mixing equipment. We also use the latest techniques in concrete mix designs, reducing the amount of water used resulting in higher strength concrete. We’ve also installed a water filtration system in our facility to completely eliminate the use of plastic water bottles.
• We use recycled pozzolanic materials which are by-products of other manufacturing processes.
• We use topical sealers that contain no (zero) volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
• We use recycled glass, recycled metals, recycled porcelain, recycled mother of pearl, and other recycled stones as aggregate substitution to achieve a unique look. Even concrete itself can be recycled and reused into new mixes.
• We have extremely precise mix designs to help create little or no concrete waste during production. We can calculate the amount of material needed to fabricate a project to the nearest pound. Any leftover concrete from a mix can be used to make samples, eliminating waste.
• We reuse molds and form making materials to reduce fabrication waste. Some molds and forms can be used several hundred times before being replaced.
• We recycle all of our packaging materials, paper, ink cartridges, batteries, and all plastic, aluminum, and glass containers and bottles.
to learn how to do your part in leaving our children with a cleaner and more beautiful environment. Small changes can make a big difference.