- SINKS & VANITIES
- Sink Accessories
- Sink Mounting Brackets
- Adjustable CMU Bracket, Long
Need Help? Contact us for general inquiries and project estimate requests
Trueform’s unique Adjustable CMU Brackets are engineered to provide support for our floating concrete ramp sinks when mounting to hollow CMU or other masonry surfaces. Our "long" brackets are specifically designed for ramp sinks with a counter depth between 20.5” and 24”.
Our Adjustable CMU Brackets are affixed directly onto hollow CMU or other masonry surfaces using the Hilti HIT-HY 270 anchoring system. Each bracket has a slot feature that permits up to 3.5” of lateral adjustment as well as an adjustable swivel foot to ensure that the sink is evenly supported across all bracket locations. Provided these brackets are spaced no more than 32" apart, sinks of nearly any length can be wall-mounted.
- When installed correctly, ADA compliance is achieved.
- Steel Thickness: 1/4”
- Sleeves and anchors for each bracket are included with purchase.
- Please note the HIT-HY epoxy mortar is NOT included with purchase.
- Bracket Lead Time: SHIPS WITHIN 1-2 DAYS.
- Please call for larger volume orders.
- Made in the USA
Please contact a Trueform Sales Rep at 888-474-7977 for more information.
WARNING: PROP 65 (For California Residents)
Download Floating Sink Preparation Options