Adjustable Stud Bracket, Short
Width: 2” / Steel Thickness: 0.375” / Horizontal projection from vertical length: 20.25
- Trueform’s unique Adjustable Stud Brackets (Long) are engineered to provide support for Trueform's floating concrete ramp sinks with a counter depth between 17” and 20.5”.
- These brackets enable you to wall-mount ramp sinks of nearly any length provided the brackets are spaced no more than 32” apart. When installed correctly, ADA compliance is achieved.
- Each Adjustable Stud Bracket has a slot feature that permits up to 3.5” of lateral adjustment as well as an adjustable swivel foot to ensure that the sink is evenly supported across all bracket locations.
- They can be installed on either wood or steel studs.
- For Wood Studs: Adjustable Stud Brackets mount to the side of wood framing studs using 5/16" x 1.5" hex head wood screws (Qty: 2 per bracket, included).
- For Steel Studs: Adjustable Stud Brackets can be mounted to steel studs (minimum 18-gauge) using 5/16” sheet metal screws.
- However, Trueform strongly recommends outfitting steel studs with wood studs when possible.
- Therefore, mounting screws are not included for steel stud applications.
- Bracket Lead Time: SHIPS WITHIN 1-2 DAYS.
- Please call for larger volume orders.
- Made in the USA
Please contact a Trueform Sales Rep for more information (888-474-7977).