The Trueform Beam Concrete Fireplace Surround demonstrates both traditional and contemporary designed spaces. Warm up your home with a beautiful concrete fireplace surround by Trueform Concrete.
• Entire surround is constructed entirely of GFRC
• Max height: 58” and Max length: 68“
• Standard width is 10”
• Choose from 2 standard thicknesses:
A: Leg = 1.5” & Header = 2"
B: Leg = 3.0” & Header = 3.5" (hollowed out to reduce weight)
• Hearth and trim kit is not included.
• Custom-sized hearths and trim can be quoted separately.
• Custom sizes & shapes available upon request
• Handmade by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Call for lead time: 888-474-7977
Ships within 3-5 weeks
Download Product Spec Sheet
To secure your Concrete Fireplace Surround & Hearth we recommend using the following materials:
Most gas fireplaces have steel fascias surrounding the firebox that can get extremely hot. The manufacturer of these fireplaces should give you the safe distance that you will need to stay clear of when installing surrounds. In some cases these steel fascias can get hot enough to melt adhesives, so we recommend always placing your adhesive on the outside of the concrete fireplace surround's perimeter edges i.e. as far away from the heat source as possible. Recommended adhesives are:
- Liquid Nails Fuze It
- GE Silicone 2
For the inside perimeter of the fireplace surround or areas that will touch higher heat elements, we recommend:
- 3M Fire Barrier Sealant.
DO NOT use unmodified mortars or mastics for setting concrete hearths. These materials tend to take too long to set and dry so they encourage concrete cupping and curling and compromise the bond. If the hearth is being placed on top of Duroc or over an existing smooth and flat floor, Liquid Nails Fuze It or GE Silicone 2 the adhesives above could be used to secure it. Most other applications should require one of the materials listed below:
- TEC Super Flex™ Premium Latex Modified Thin Set Mortar
- ARDEX X 32™ Microtec - Thinset to Deep Bed
- Laticrete 310 Rapid Set 2 Part Epoxy