Need Help? Contact us for general inquiries and project estimate requests
BLOK is a functional work of art that can be used as a bench, side table, coffee table, or accent piece. Handcrafted by skilled artisans in the US, BLOK is available in 10 exquisite finishes that are nearly indistinguishable from real wood.
Each BLOK piece is created using WoodForm Concrete® - a revolutionary lightweight cementitious mineral composite that replicates wood in texture, color, sound and feel. This eliminates the need to cut down old growth forests, deplete critical watersheds, or destroy rainforest ecology with detrimental forest fragmentation practices. BLOK uses modular molds that create negligible waste. There is no waste from logging, shaping, cutting or sanding. The colors are integral and utilize UV-stable oxide pigments. BLOK is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
175 lbs / 24” L x 24” W x 20” H
- Available in 10 finishes that exquisitely simulate real wood in look, feel, texture and sound
- Durable 8500 PSI surface
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. Indoor versions rest on a HDPE foot to assist in moving and present floor scratching. Outdoor versions feature leveling feet.
- Permanent UV-stable catalyzed Urethane topcoat provides a virtually stain proof surface.
- Enduring UV-stable integral colors will not fade in the sun indoors or outdoors.
- 50% recycled content. Multiple LEED points applicable.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
- BLOK's thickness is ¾” and has a hollow core.
- Lower thermal mass provides warmth and comfort for sitting
- Stable fiber-reinforced material will not split, crack, warp or splinter.
- Easily repaired like real wood with available finish kits.