- WALL PANELS
- Concreate® Concrete Wall Panel in Metal Grey (1 box/5 panels)
Need Help? Contact us for general inquiries and project estimate requests
1 Box of Concreate Panels = 5 panels / 40 sq. ft.
Dimensions & Weight
- Each Panel: 47 1/4” X 23 5/8” X 1/8” / 10.1 lbs
- Shipping is $150.00 per box (48 contiguous US states only). Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or International locations will incur additional shipping costs. Please call at 888-874-4619 for a quote. See Terms & Conditions for details.
Concreate® Wall panels are transforming the way designers and homeowners are introducing authentic concrete surfaces into modern interior design. A versatile and stylish alternative to conventional poured and polished concrete, these ready-made panels can be installed in any space and work alongside any material to create compelling architectural styling. Concreate® Panels are precision-machined from poured and pressed natural fiber-reinforced cement which is air-cured so that each panel has its own unique patina - rich with blemishes and mineral deposits. Randomized industrial markings are applied to the surfaces which are then sealed with high-solid Danish oil to complete the raw concrete aesthetic unique to Concreate®.
- Interior use - Please contact us for exterior applications & shower panels
- Suitable for most vertical surfaces including walls and columns, furniture veneers, staircase risers, reception desks, kitchen backsplashes, shower stalls, tub surrounds and fireplace surrounds
- Suitable for most horizontal surfaces including ceiling panels (mounted or suspended) and desk tops (not suitable for use on flooring)
- Proprietary blend of Portland cement, select fine aggregate, admixtures, recycled fibers, and fade resistant pigments.
- Lightweight: Concreate® Panels are only 1/8” thick and weigh a mere 1.3 lbs/sq ft, making them significantly safer and easier to handle than conventional concrete panels. Yet despite being thin, their innovative fiber construction makes them both flexible and durable.
- Versatile: Concreate® Panels can be used on nearly any wet or dry interior surface including walls, shower stalls, ceilings, reception desks, and other architectural features - even drawer or cabinet fronts. They are resistant to both fire and water and demonstrate excellent acoustic dampening properties. Panels can also be adhered to gradual surfaces with slight curvature.
- Easy to Install: Concreate® Panels are easily affixed to surfaces using Concreate® Panel Adhesive. Their precise, diamond-cut edges enable butt-joining without the need for grout, and their thin profile enables them to be cut with a sharp blade. Resistant to cracking and chipping, these panels can also be drilled or screwed and or mitered to achieve tight corners.
- Water-resistant (wet or dry environments)
- Low VOC
- Excellent acoustic dampening properties
- Can be butted together or spaced (like tile) & filled with grout
- Concreate® Panels have been independently tested for conformance with environmental requirements for VOC and formaldehyde emissions; asbestos, lead, and cadmium content.
- The recommended adhesive for installing these panels is Loctite PL Premium Fast Bran Polyurethane Construction Adhesive.