1 Box of Concreate Panels = 5 panels / 38.75 sqft
Dimensions & Weight (each panel)
47 1/4” X 23 5/8” X 1/8” / 10.1 lbs
Concreate® Wall panels are transforming the way designers and homeowners are introducing authentic concrete surfaces into modern interior design. A versatile and stylish alternative to conventional poured and polished concrete, these ready-made panels can be installed in any space and work alongside any material to create compelling architectural styling.
Concreate® Panels are precision-machined from poured and pressed natural fiber-reinforced cement which is air-cured so that each panel has its own unique patina - rich with blemishes and mineral deposits. Randomized industrial markings are applied to the surfaces which are then sealed with high-solid Danish oil to complete the raw concrete aesthetic unique to Concreate®.
- Interior or exterior use
- Wet or dry environments
- Suitable for most vertical surfaces including walls and columns, furniture veneers, staircase risers, reception desks, kitchen backsplashes, shower stalls, tub surrounds and fireplace surrounds.
- Suitable for most horizontal surfaces including ceiling panels (mounted or suspended) and desk tops (not suitable for use on flooring).
Proprietary blend of Portland cement, select fine aggregate, admixtures, recycled fibers, and fade resistant pigments.
- Lightweight: Concreate® Panels are only 1/8” thick and weigh a mere 1.3 lbs/sq ft, making them significantly safer and easier to handle than conventional concrete panels. Yet despite being thin, their innovative fiber construction makes them both flexible and durable.
- Versatile: Concreate® Panels can be used on nearly any wet or dry interior surface including walls, shower stalls, ceilings, reception desks, and other architectural features - even drawer or cabinet fronts. They are resistant to both fire and water and demonstrate excellent acoustic dampening properties. Panels can also be adhered to gradual surfaces with slight curvature.
- Easy to Install: Concreate® Panels are easily affixed to surfaces using Concreate® Panel Adhesive. Their precise, diamond-cut edges enable butt-joining without the need for grout, and their thin profile enables them to be cut with a sharp blade. Resistant to cracking and chipping, these panels can also be drilled or screwed and or mitered to achieve tight corners.
- Water-resistant (wet or dry environments)
- Low VOC
- Can be butted together or spaced (like tile) & filled with grout
Concreate® Panels have been independently tested for conformance with environmental requirements for VOC and formaldehyde emissions; asbestos, lead, and cadmium content.
The recommended adhesive for installing these panels is Loctite PL Premium Fast Bran Polyurethane Construction Adhesive.