Trueform Custom Concrete dining & kitchen table tops are perfect for restaurants and in the hospitality sector. Pick a size to suit your needs or call for a custom size. This Trueform Concrete table top isn't very heavy because it's 1" thick throughout with a 2" apron edge. You can select to have a subdeck placed in your table top by Trueform. these table tops can cap an existing plywood sub-top, or go right over an old existing top.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
• 30"L X 30"W X 2"H / weight: 80 lbs
• 36"L X 36"W X 2"H / weight: 110 lbs
Call for volume pricing and custom sizes.
- Concrete has a 2" thick aproned edge profile. Deck thickness is 1"
- Choose from 7 concrete table tops sizes
- Choose from 8 concrete colors
- Optional Subdeck
- Subdeck is a 3/4" thick sheet of white melamine mounted to the underside of the table top
- Subdeck is 4" smaller than the table top in length & width (example: 24" x 24" table top has a 20" x 20" Subdeck
- Edge apron wall thickness is about 1" thick
- Table is intended for indoor use - Outdoor upon request
- Made in the USA
- Call for lead time: 888-474-7977
- If this product is for a residential location, freight truck limitations requires this product to be shipped to a local moving company or white glove company and arrange for delivery to your home.
This item can be made in custom sizes. Please call for custom or volume orders - 973.983.7500