- Custom Concrete Countertops
Custom Concrete Countertops
888-474-7977 - CALL US TODAY ABOUT YOUR CONCRETE COUNTERTOP
Ready to begin designing the perfect custom concrete countertop for your project? Contact a Trueform Representative or use the navigation above to help you get started. We look forward to working with you.
The above 8 samples represent the Trueform Standard color pallet. Keep in mind that you are not limited to the above 8 colos. Just provide us with Benjamin Moore paint swatch, and for a small design fee, Trueform can match and create a custom color for your project. Over the years, our color library has become quite extensive, so we might even have the color formula that matches your specification. For more information Contact a Trueform Representative today. Please note: Variation will occur and color samples may vary from the finished product.
Where to use Trueform Concrete CountertopsResidential Concrete Countertops and Other Application
When thinking about the phrase "concrete countertops", we generally imagine using it in the kitchen. Concrete is such an adaptable material that a concrete kitchen countertop is only one of the many areas where concrete can be utilized within the home. Commonly used residential applications for concrete include: kitchen counters, bathroom vanity countertops, bathroom counters and bathroom sinks, concrete bartops, furniture countertops, desk tops, kitchen table tops, dining table tops, fireplace hearths, fireplace surrounds and mantels, stair treads and risers, window sills, saddles, shower curbs, shower benches, wall caps, shelves and more. Have fun with this unique material and take advantage of its ability to be molded and cast into almost any shape, size and color!
Commercial Concrete Countertops and Other Applications
Concrete is quickly becoming the material of choice for commercial and hospitality applications. Trueform fabricates commercial custom concrete projects to spec and ships them nationally and internationally for businesses like casinos, restaurants, chain & boutique hotels, bars, high-rise luxury condos, offices and retail stores. Commonly used commercial applications for concrete include: concrete bartops, cashwraps, POS stations, dining and communal tables, office kitchenette and break room counters, reception desks, conference room tables, desk tops, vanity countertops, sinks, retail displays, window sills, stair treads and risers and more. Trueform understands the importance of short lead times due to the fast pace demands of commercial construction. We strive to give our commercial clients the highest quality products in the shortest lead time possible.
Helpful Concrete Countertop Facts
- Your custom concrete countertops will be made completely by hand from start to finish by talented craftsmen in our New Jersey facility.
- Custom concrete countertops projects local to New Jersey are templated and installed by Trueform Concrete. Out-of-state and international projects are built to spec and shipped to your location.
- The standard thickness for our custom concrete countertops is 1", however, your concrete counter can be made at any thickness.
- There are 10 standard concrete countertop colors to choose from. Custom colors can also be made. See Trueform's Concrete Countertop Color Options
- Trueform Concrete's custom counters are made from Ultra High Performance Light Weight Concrete and are second to none.
- Our concrete weighs approximately 10 pounds per square foot.
- All Trueform concrete countertops are treated with a topcoat sealer. With basic care and use, they will perform very well over time. See Trueform Care & Use Sheet
- Your concrete countertops will display variation and random markings that are absolutely acceptable for concrete products.
- View our page on concrete surface and edge variations to learn why it occurs in your concrete product.