New for 2020, the GROOV Vessel is a collaboration between Trueform Concrete and renowned designer CLODAGH.
GROOV manages to go places that only traditionally-tooled stone can – and that’s because the outer façade is cast against a hand-carved master. The result is a solid concrete piece with a subtle, vertical texture reminiscent of gently-raked sand or naturally-eroded stone. And each vessel further expresses the nuances and variations that are the hallmark of this versatile material.
GROOV works with either counter-mounted or wall-mounted vessel faucets. It can be placed on wooden vanity tops, concrete shelves or pedestals. While ideal for residential bathrooms, the rear-loaded drain enables it to be ADA compliant when correctly installed in commercial environments.
Dimensions & Weight
16" Diameter X 4" High
Weight: 21 lbs.
• Available in 8 signature colors. For custom colors, please inquire.
• GROOV meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines when installed correctly
• A continuous-flow grid drain is included and is available in 3 finishes
• GROOV does not have an overflow hole
• Made in the USA
• Call for lead time: 888-474-7977