Dimensions: SML - 48” x 16“ x 18”
Weight: 130 lbs
Inspired by Clodagh’s trips to Beacon NY on the train this sturdy console supported by slices of rough sawn ancient wood beams can be used in many sizes. Ancient wabi sabi wood is a perfect counterpoint to a terse slice of clean concrete.
• Model: CC-RRB
• Concrete Railroad Bench designed by Clodagh
• Concrete bench top: 4“ Thick
• Wood Base: Sough sawn Hemlock - 16” x 8” x 8”
• 2 Wood stain options
• 8 concrete color options
• Intended for indoor use
• Made in the USA
• Call for lead time: 888-474-7977
- If this product is for a residential location, freight truck limitations requires this product to be shipped to a local moving company or white glove company and arrange for delivery to your home.
This item can be made in custom sizes. Please call for custom or volume orders -
" There is a universality about the presence of concrete. Used for years as a building material, it is perfectly comfortable invited into a room as a piece of furniture. Warmer to the touch than stone and malleable as putty until it sets, it lends a powerful presence to a room. "
Clodagh was a pioneer in the use of concrete thirty years ago and there is no project she works on where it does not appear in some guise. Clodagh passionately believes that good design supports well-being and that it can transform people’s lives. She feels that clutter can undermine serenity, but minimalism should not be self denying. The experience of entering a Clodagh designed space is one of blissful serenity.
She was among the earliest adopters of Feng Shui in her design practice. Clodagh is once again ahead of the curve by now incorporating such cutting edge modalities as chromotherapy and biophilia into all of her projects.