For over 12 years, Trueform Concrete has been the leading manufacturer of decorative precast concrete products servicing the design, construction and architectural communities in both residential and commercial markets. Trueform specializes in concrete countertops, sinks, tables, fireplace surrounds, wall panels and much more. We continue to grow year over year as we find new and exciting uses for concrete and expand into new markets. We offer expert design consultation, project management, fabrication, shipping and installation services. Our mission is to not only create beautiful, high quality concrete products but also to offer exceptional customer service from start to finish, ensuring a successful outcome for our customers and their design projects.
Trueform Concrete is seeking a seasoned, reliable and energetic Sales Executive to grow our custom table and desk division in both residential and commercial markets. This successful professional will identify, qualify and close business opportunities for the Company's products and services, ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales and revenue, while maintaining long term relationships with accounts by delivering high quality products and excellent customer service and support.
- Responsible for identifying and securing an annual revenue of $1M in custom concrete table and desk sales tailored exclusively to the hospitality, commercial development, and retail segments as well as to high end residential clientele.
- Strategically establish, develop, and grow existing and new business in residential and commercial markets through fielding calls and leads from new and existing customers, cold calling, trade affiliations, and by attending industry functions, trade shows, and professional networking events.
- Represent the brand by providing the best possible customer service while enhancing the Trueform mission to offer the highest quality products and service standards in the market.
- Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of architecture and design, current Trueform collections and custom possibilities with concrete.
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of product categories, including pricing, industry competition, trends, and voids in the market.
- Collaborate with all company departments to maximize sales, provide excellent customer support and service and ensure a successful client experience.
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with clients to ensure their needs and expectations are consistently met and that their project is kept on schedule.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Negotiate and prepare estimates, contracts, invoices, and production process paperwork.
- Travel as needed for client meetings, presentations, trade shows, events, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
- Minimum 3-5 years consultative sales experience preferably in a related industry
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Quickbooks, etc.
- Self-motivated, optimistic, outgoing and energetic personality
- Dynamic, consultative and influential sales communication style
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Results oriented individual with proven sales success
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals, identify growth opportunities and strategically develop new business, manage multiple accounts, and build and maintain successful client relationships
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary & commission plan
- 401K with company match
- Medical/vision/dental insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
Trueform Concrete is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.