Need Help? Contact us for general inquiries and project estimate requests
The Union Concrete Dining Table is the answer for those seeking a minimalist, industrial profile. The base is hand-made in the USA using 2” tube steel and features built-in levelers to ensure that it rests evenly on the floor. The solid 1” concrete top hangs 1” over the edges and 12” over each end to accommodate seating on each side.
Please note: The metal base is flat-packed and boxed, and will arrive separately from the top. Some light assembly is required.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
• 84"L X 40"W X 30"H / weight: 340 lbs
• 84"L X 44"W X 30"H / weight: 360 lbs
• 95"L X 40"W X 30"H / weight: 365 lbs
• 95"L X 44"W X 30"H / weight: 400 lbs
• 107"L X 40"W X 30"H / weight: 400 lbs
• 107"L X 44"W X 30"H / weight: 430 lbs
This item can be made in custom sizes. Please call for custom or volume orders: 973.983.7500
• Concrete table top is 1" thick
• Choose from 8 concrete colors
• Steel table base is 2" x 2" tube in 3 steel finishes
• This concrete table has a finished height of 30"
• Undermount design conceals the assembly screws
• The Union Table sits 5/8" above the floor on stainless steel leveling feet (included)
• Table is intended for indoor use
• Made in the USA
Call for lead time: 888-474-7977
SHIPPING / DELIVERY
This item will arrive crated and it will be heavy. Please be aware that the driver is only required to deliver the crate(s) to your home or business delivery address. Where the crate is left is at the discretion of the driver (in the street at the curb, at the end of your driveway, in the parking lot, etc.). It is your responsibility to uncrate the item and move it to its final location. For larger/heavier items, you will want to have additional helpers available to assist the driver in unloading the crate from the truck and to assist you in opening the crate(s).
This is an oversize item with special shipping requirements:
Shipping to a residential location: This table cannot be shipped to a residential location without a forklift on site. If there is no forklift, the table must first be shipped to a receiving company (such as a white glove company or a local moving service) who will deliver it to you.
Shipping to a commercial location: This location must have either a loading dock or a forklift on site to receive this product.