Concrete is the most versatile countertop material available! Trueform's custom concrete kitchen countertops are hand crafted by our concrete artisans who produce a beautiful and superiorly designed surface. Whether it's for a residential kitchen counter, retail countertop, restaurant bar top, or reception desk; our design process allows full customization to your project. With endless options of color, shape, and thickness – we offer a tremendous selection.
Ready to begin designing the perfect custom concrete countertop for your project? Contact a Trueform Representative
or use the navigation above to help you get started. We look forward to working with you.
Why Concrete Countertops --
Trueform Concrete Countertop Process
Helpful Concrete Countertop Facts
- Your custom concrete countertops will be made completely by hand from start to finish by talented craftsmen in our New Jersey facility.
- Custom concrete countertops projects local to New Jersey are templated and installed by Trueform Concrete. Out-of-state and international projects are built to spec and shipped to your location.
- The standard thickness for our custom concrete countertops is 1", however, your concrete counter can be made at any thickness.
- There are 10 standard concrete countertop colors to choose from. Custom colors can also be made. See Trueform's Concrete Countertop Color Options
- Trueform Concrete's custom counters are made from Ultra High Performance Light Weight Concrete and are second to none.
- Our concrete weighs approximately 10 pounds per square foot.
- All Trueform concrete countertops are treated with a topcoat sealer. With basic care and use, they will perform very well over time. See Trueform Care & Use Sheet
- Your concrete countertops will display variation and random markings that are absolutely acceptable for concrete products.
- View our page on concrete surface and edge variations to learn why it occurs in your concrete product.