- SINKS & VANITIES
- Sink Accessories
- Sink Mounting Brackets
- Adjustable Stud Bracket, Long
Need Help? Contact us for general inquiries and project estimate requests
Trueform’s unique Adjustable Stud Brackets are engineered to provide support for our floating concrete ramp sinks. Our "long" brackets are specifically designed for ramp sinks with a counter depth between 20.5” and 24”. Each bracket has a slot feature that permits up to 3.5” of lateral adjustment as well as an adjustable swivel foot to ensure that the sink is evenly supported across all bracket locations. Provided these brackets are spaced no more than 32" apart, sinks of nearly any length can be wall-mounted.
Our Adjustable Stud Brackets are affixed directly onto wood studs or steel studs:
- For Wood Studs: Adjustable Stud Brackets mount to the side of wood framing studs using 5/16" x 1.5" hex head wood screws (Qty: 2 per bracket, included).
- For Steel Studs: Adjustable Stud Brackets can be mounted to steel studs (minimum 18-gauge) using 5/16” sheet metal screws. Trueform strongly recommends outfitting steel studs with wood studs when possible.Therefore, mounting screws are not included for steel stud applications.
- When installed correctly, ADA compliance is achieved.
- Steel thickness: 1/4"
- Bracket Lead Time: SHIPS WITHIN 1-2 DAYS.
- Please call for larger volume orders.
- Made in the USA
Please contact a Trueform Sales Rep at 888-474-7977 for more information.
WARNING: PROP 65 (For California Residents)
Download Floating Sink Preparation Options