Need Help? Contact us for general inquiries and project estimate requests
BLOK is a functional work of art that can be used as a bench, side table, coffee table, or accent piece. Handcrafted by skilled artisans in the US, BLOK is available in 8 exquisite finishes that are nearly indistinguishable from real wood.
Each BLOK piece is created using WoodForm Concrete® - a GFRC composite that replicates wood in texture, color, sound and feel. This eliminates the need to cut down old growth forests, deplete critical watersheds, or destroy precious rainforest ecology. In pursuit of environmentally responsible fabrication, BLOK uses modular molds that create negligible waste.
BLOK is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
175 lbs / 24” L x 24” W x 20” H
- Available in 8 finishes that exquisitely simulate real wood in look, feel, texture and sound
- Durable 8500 PSI surface
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. Indoor versions rest on a HDPE foot to assist in moving and present floor scratching. Outdoor versions feature leveling feet.
- BLOK's thickness is ¾” and has a hollow core.
- Lower thermal mass provides warmth and comfort for sitting
- Stable fiber-reinforced material will not split, crack, warp or splinter
- Handmade in the USA by skilled craftsmen