- SINKS & VANITIES
- 36" Nolita Vanity with Concrete Rectangle Sink
Need Help? Contact us for general inquiries and project estimate requests
Sleek and sophisticated, the Nolita 36" Vanity was inspired by the historic cast-iron features that give the Soho & Nolita areas of Manhattan so much character. The slender steel frame exudes a sense of lightness. Toward the bottom is an integrated steel shelf that allows you to organize your items. And with a matte black frame, it will pair seamlessly with a concrete top of any color.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Overall dimensions: 36” long x 19” wide x 35” tall (41" tall with optional backsplash)
- Concrete Top: 4” thick x 36” long x 18” wide (rectangle-style basin is 3” deep)
- Overall Weight: 45 lbs
- Choose from 8 concrete colors (custom colors are available upon request)
- Frame is constructed of 1” welded stainless tube steel and powder-coated in a matte black finish
- An integrated steel shelf allows you display/organize your belongings
- Grid drain is included (in polished chrome) and is available in 2 other finishes
- An optional 6” tall x 3/4" thick backsplash is available (undrilled). To pair your backsplash with wall-mount hardware, please contact a sales rep at 888.474.7977.
- Sink does not have an overflow hole. This option is available (contact a sales rep at 888.474.7977).
- Choose from single-hole, widespread (triple-hole), or no-hole (wall-mount) faucet configurations
- An optional 6" tall by 3/4" thick back-splash (undrilled) is available for the wall-mount option.
- If you wish to use the backsplash for wall-mount faucets, please contact a sales rep at 888.474.7977.
LIGHT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Nolita's base is outfitted with several holes (in a concealed location) which permit the installer to tether the vanity to the wall. This will increase stability. Please refer to the Installation Instructions for best results.
SHIPPING / DELIVERY
This item will arrive crated and it will be heavy. Please be aware that the driver is only required to deliver the crate(s) to your home or business delivery address. Where the crate is left is at the discretion of the driver (in the street at the curb, at the end of your driveway, in the parking lot, etc.). It is your responsibility to uncrate the item and move the item(s) to a final location. For larger/heavier items, you will want to have additional helpers available to assist the driver in unloading the crate(s) from the truck and to assist you in opening the crate(s).
WARNING: PROP 65 (For California Residents)