BLOK is a functional work of art that can be used as a bench, side table, coffee table, or accent piece. Handcrafted by skilled artisans in the US, BLOK is available in 8 exquisite finishes that are nearly indistinguishable from real wood.
Each BLOK piece is created using WoodForm Concrete® - a GFRC composite that replicates wood in texture, color, sound and feel. This eliminates the need to cut down old growth forests, deplete critical watersheds, or destroy precious rainforest ecology. In pursuit of environmentally responsible fabrication, BLOK uses modular molds that create negligible waste.
- Available in 8 finishes that exquisitely simulate real wood in look, feel, texture and sound
- Durable 8500 PSI surface
- Suitable indoors or outdoors. Indoor versions rest on an HDPE foot to assist in moving and prevent floor scratching. Outdoor versions feature leveling feet.
- BLOK's thickness is ¾” and has a hollow core.
- Lower thermal mass provides warmth and comfort for sitting
- Concrete surface is sealed for optimum protection and longevity
- Handmade in the USA by skilled craftsmen