Need Help? Contact us for general inquiries and project estimate requests
With steel legs gracefully tapering up to cradle a concrete top, the Torre Rectangle Dining Table is as much a place to gather as it is a functional sculpture. The Torre’s sleek design blends effortlessly into a myriad of design schemes and yet it demands to be the focal point of your room or commercial space. When you experience the lush concrete top and sturdy, welded steel base firsthand, you'll instantly recognize the heirloom quality that is the hallmark of a bespoke, handmade Trueform Concrete product.
This concrete table is intended for indoor use.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
• 84"L X 40"W x 30"H / weight: 425 lbs
• 84"L X 44"W x 30"H / weight: 460 lbs
• 95"L X 40"W x 30"H / weight: 470 lbs
• 95"L X 44"W x 30"H / weight: 500 lbs
• 107"L X 40"W x 30"H / weight: 510 lbs
• 107"L X 44"W x 30"H / weight: 545 lbs
This item can be made in custom sizes. Please call for custom or volume orders - 973.983.7500
• Concrete table top is 3.5" thick
• Choose from 8 concrete colors
• Painted Black table base legs are 3.5" x 3.5" tube steel. Stainless Steel table base legs are 4" x 4" tube steel
• The dining table has a finished height of 30"
• Table is intended for indoor use - Outdoor upon request
• Handmade in the USA
• Call for lead time: 888-474-7977
SHIPPING / DELIVERY
This item will arrive crated and it will be heavy. Please be aware that the driver is only required to deliver the crate(s) to your home or business delivery address. Where the crate is left is at the discretion of the driver (in the street at the curb, at the end of your driveway, in the parking lot, etc.). It is your responsibility to uncrate the item and move it to its final location. For larger/heavier items, you will want to have additional helpers available to assist the driver in unloading the crate from the truck and to assist you in opening the crate(s).
This is an oversize item with special shipping requirements:
Shipping to a residential location: This table cannot be shipped to a residential location without a forklift on site. If there is no forklift, the table must first be shipped to a receiving company (such as a white glove company or a local moving service) who will deliver it to you.
Shipping to a commercial location: This location must have either a loading dock or a forklift on site to receive this product.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Posted by Unknown on 18th Aug 2020
We could not be happier with our concrete table. The entire team was a pleasure to work with and provided excellent service!