Need Help? Contact us for general inquiries and project estimate requests
With steel legs gracefully tapering up to cradle a concrete top, the Torre Round Concrete Dining Table is as much a place to gather as it is a functional sculpture. The Torre’s sleek design blends effortlessly into a myriad of design schemes and yet it demands to be the focal point of your room or commercial space. When you experience the lush concrete top and sturdy, welded steel base firsthand, you'll instantly recognize the heirloom quality that is the hallmark of a bespoke, handmade Trueform Concrete product.
This concrete table is intended for indoor use.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
• 42" Diameter x 30"H / weight: 250 lbs
• 48" Diameter x 30"H / weight: 275 lbs
• 60" Diameter x 30"H / weight: 325 lbs
Please call for custom table sizes.
• Concrete table top is 3.5" thick
• Choose from 8 concrete colors
• Painted Black table base legs are 3.5" x 3.5" tube steel . Stainless Steel table base legs are 4" x 4" tube steel
• The dining table has a finished height of 30"
• Table is intended for indoor use - Outdoor upon request
• Handmade in the USA
• Call for lead time: 888-474-7977
This item can be made in custom sizes. Please call for custom or volume orders: 973.983.7500
SHIPPING / DELIVERY
This item will arrive crated and it will be heavy. Please be aware that the driver is only required to deliver the crate(s) to your home or business delivery address. Where the crate is left is at the discretion of the driver (in the street at the curb, at the end of your driveway, in the parking lot, etc.). It is your responsibility to uncrate the item and move it to its final location. For larger/heavier items, you will want to have additional helpers available to assist the driver in unloading the crate from the truck and to assist you in opening the crate(s).
If this product is for a residential location, freight truck limitations requires this product to be shipped to a local moving company or white glove company and arrange for delivery to your home.
WARNING: PROP 65 (For California Residents)
Interactive 3D Model - Click the image to begin