Receive your discounted trade pricing with our Trade Loyalty Program
Trueform Concrete, LLC presents our Trade Loyalty program where members of the design industry are provided with exclusive discounts and special offers. This program rewards interior decorators, designers, architects, kitchen and bath retailers and general contractors by providing a trade discount on both online store purchases and custom orders.
Please see our Letter of Agreement below for the Trade Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions.
Applying for the Trade Loyalty Program is a simple process:
1) Simply fill out the form below, attach your 2 forms of proof of business and click "Submit". You will then be sent to a confirmation page and you will also receive an email confirming that your infomation has been received.
2) Your submission will be reviewed and once your account is approved, you will be notified via email. You will then automatically be eligible to receive your trade discount! If more information or clarification is required, a Trueform Concrete respresentative will contact you.
Apply for the Trade Loyalty Program by submitting the form below
Acceptable Forms of Proof of Business
In order for us to activate your account please provide proof of business by attaching the following documents in the form above or scanning and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you do not have access to a scanner, please fax to 800-660-4389).
1) a) A business card showing the company name and the applicant's name and indicating the applicant’s design profession; or b) The company website listing the applicant’s name;
2) and either: a) A copy of the applicant’s business license showing proof of a design-based, architecture or general contracting business; or b) A valid membership card from one of the following professional organizations:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact a Trueform Concrete representative.
Trueform Concrete, LLC Trade Loyalty Program Letter of Agreement
This Trade Loyalty Program Letter of Agreement and any other written materials provided to Designer (as defined herein) from time to time (collectively, the “Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions of the Trade Loyalty Program of Trueform Concrete, LLC (the “Company”). The Trade Loyalty Program (the “Program”) and this Agreement are subject to change from time to time at the Company’s sole discretion.TERMS OF ELIGIBILITYAn applicant who is an accredited professional designer will be eligible for participation in this Trade Loyalty Program (and referenced herein as a “Designer”) upon approval by the Company after presentation of the following:
1. A fully completed application form; and
2. A business card indicating the applicant’s design profession or a design firm website listing the applicant’s name and current business address and telephone number; and
3. Either: a) a copy of the applicant’s business license showing proof of a design-based, architectural or general contracting business; or b) a valid membership card from one of the following professional organizations:
• AIA (American Institute of Architects)• APLD (Association of Professional Landscape Designers)• ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)• ASLA (American Society of Landscape Architects)• CID (Certified Interior Decorators International)• IDS (Interior Design Society)• IIDA (International Interior Design Association)• NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association)• A staging organization, such as ASP, HSR, IRIS or IRNMEMBERSHIP• All information must be provided on the application. Note that the eligible Designer must be an individual and may not be a design firm or entity; multiple individuals employed by a single design firm or entity may apply individually by submitting individual applications and obtaining Trueform’s approval, but the design firm or entity itself is not eligible to be a Trade Loyalty program member.• It is the responsibility of the Designer to notify the Company of any changes in his or her contact information prior to placing an order. Designers can update their information in their online account. If placing a custom order, it is recommended that you call or email a Trueform Concrete representative.• The Designer is the only person authorized to make purchases using his or her Trade Loyalty Program account (the “Account”).• The Company reserves the right to accept or reject all membership applications in its sole discretion.• Incomplete applications will not be accepted.• The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Designer’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that the Designer has violated any terms of this Agreement or policies of the Company. The Company will notify the program member that they are no longer eligible to participate in the program.• The Company may discontinue the Program at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.DISCOUNT• Once eligibility is met and the Designer’s Trade Account is approved, and subject to the terms of this Agreement, Designers participating in the Trade Loyalty Program will receive a 20% discount (the “Trade Loyalty Discount”) on any full-price merchandise purchased via our Online Store or off-line for custom orders. Rights and rewards under this Agreement are non-transferable.• The Trade Loyalty Discount may not be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotional program and cannot be applied to reduced price or floor model sales.• For online purchases, Designer's Trade Account must be activated and Designer must be logged into his/her Account in order for the Trade Loyalty Discount to be automatically applied to full-price items in Designer’s cart. • The Trade Loyalty Discount is not applicable to custom samples, faucets, shipping and handling, travel, taxes or other fees and non-merchandise charges.• The Trade Loyalty Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to approval and enrollment in the Trade Loyalty Program.• The Trade Loyalty Discount is not redeemable for cash.• The Company reserves the right to change the list of items not eligible for the Trade Loyalty Discount at any time and at its sole discretion.PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS• In order to qualify for Trade Loyalty Discount, the order must be placed by the Designer and the payment(s) must be made by the Designer. • The Designer will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, services charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.• Online store purchases are to be paid in full at the time of order. Custom orders through the online store are also to be paid in full at the time of order. Custom orders made via a Contract are due as per the payment terms agreed upon in the Contract. SALES TAX & TAX-EXEMPT PURCHASES• Any online store purchase or custom order delivered by a third party carrier (United Parcel Service, Federal Express, or other freight carrier) to an address outside of the State of New Jersey or New York is exempt from sales tax. • Any online store purchase or custom order shipped to an address inside the State of New Jersey will be subject to New Jersey’s 7% sales tax unless the Designer provides the Company with a valid New Jersey re-sale certificate (ST-3) prior to or at the time of purchase.• Any online store purchase or custom order shipped to an address inside the State of New York will be subject to the applicable New York sales tax rate (calculated based on the Shipping Address) unless the Designer provides the Company with a valid New York re-sale certificate (ST-120) prior to or at the time of purchase.• Any online store purchase or custom order with an in-person delivery (not shipped) from the Company will be subject to the delivery State's sales tax rate then in effect, unless the Designer provides the Company with a valid re-sale certificate for that State.• The Designer will be required to use his/her own check, credit card or other legal tender to complete the purchase of any tax-exempt Trade Loyalty order.
All prices are in USD. © 2019 Trueform Concrete, LLC. Sitemap